Everybody got their Darth Vader undies on? :D

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Testiculese wrote:Which one was Mace Windu? Jackson? And what is BAMF?
[spoiler]If you meant Jackson, I thought it was ok. After his success, he was backstabbed. Makes for a pathetic death. To have him fall in battle would be to trivialize his skill in some way (For instance, "He has BAMF"..so, ok, he earned it, right, must be a sign of power(?) OK, then how would he lose?)[/spoiler]
Yes, Mace Windu was played by Samuel L. Jackson. "BAMF" stands for "Bad Ass Mother Fucker". Jackson actually requested a purple blade, and carved BAMF onto the hilt himself.

[spoiler]It would trivialize it if they were neck in neck and suddenly Palpy got JUST enough of an upper hand to win. Keep in mind that Palpy is powerful enough to control the minds of an entire city. He hid an entire super-star destroyer (the Lusankya) underneath the surface of Coruscant. I don't remember the name of the novel that featured that though.[/spoiler]
Stupid
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Stupid »

Hahnenkam wrote:Saw the original with my Dad a very long time ago. I was only 5 so I barely remember the movie. Mostly I just remember waiting in line with him at the theater, and I remember Chewbacca (sp?).

I'm excited to see it (Saturday!), but sad at the same time. Sort of the end of an era for me; must mean it's time to grow up :wink:
One of the guys I work with said the EXACT same thing, but I highly doubt that he'll EVER grow up, heh heh heh.