Owned!!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Couver_
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Owned!!

Post by Couver_ »

Click Here

Then Here

I would like to have won but if I were Hubby(soon to be ex) I don't think I jury of men would convict me if I strangled the chick.
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Ha!
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

what a beeotch.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Thats awesome.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Nice.

A while back I heard of a woman who sold a nice condition Mustang for like 20 bucks. "My husband divorced me, and part of the settlement was that I'd sell the car and send him the money."

pwn3d.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

Heheh :P

(Thats 90 Cents by the way)
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

Bargain of the century! :D
Buef
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Buef »

Lothar wrote:Nice.

A while back I heard of a woman who sold a nice condition Mustang for like 20 bucks. "My husband divorced me, and part of the settlement was that I'd sell the car and send him the money."

pwn3d.
http://www.snopes.com/love/revenge/porsche.asp

Bet thats where the idea came from.....Id like a lotus too
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Oh damn!
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

WOOOT!

I wonder what's in the glove compartment. >:)
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

ROTFLMAO!!

hahah BEYATCH!! :lol:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Talk about a bitchslap :lol:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

If I was the hubby and that happened to me, I'd take a good amount of dog crap, liquefy it, and pour it down the air vents of her car.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Haha.
Hahnenkam
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Hahnenkam »

Ferno wrote:If I was the hubby and that happened to me, I'd take a good amount of dog crap, liquefy it, and pour it down the air vents of her car.
Any hubby who treats his wife like that guy did deserves to lose his car.
Boo
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Boo »

Hahaha :lol:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Hahn, you actually believe the wifey did nothing to the husband? that he cheated on her out of the blue?

What you fail to realize is this: when a DJ does something during his on-air shift, it's considered a performance. It's done for ratings. The crazier the show, the higher the ratings. Meaning it's a safe bet that he still loves the wife and would never cheat on her if she treats him right.

So a wife selling off a car because of an on-air performance has intamacy and trust issues.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Ferno wrote:Hahn, you actually believe the wifey did nothing to the husband? that he cheated on her out of the blue?
We have no way to know. Sometimes it's the husband's fault, sometimes it's the wife's fault, and sometimes both are at fault. I've seen all 3 plenty of times.

But regardless of who started it... he got pwn3d.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

tom, you responded too quickly when I was busy elaborating. :)
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Ferno wrote:What you fail to realize is this: when a DJ does something during his on-air shift, it's considered a performance
A husband who puts something like that in his performance, especially knowing his wife doesn't like it, is the one who has issues.

If you're a DJ and it's your job to perform, but your performances are bothering your wife, you need to go get a different job or change the way you perform your current one. There's absolutely no excuse for a guy who keeps doing it after he's upset his wife.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

What word am I searching for......

ah yes... starts with c, rhymes with hunt.
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

Lothar wrote:
Ferno wrote:What you fail to realize is this: when a DJ does something during his on-air shift, it's considered a performance
A husband who puts something like that in his performance, especially knowing his wife doesn't like it, is the one who has issues.

If you're a DJ and it's your job to perform, but your performances are bothering your wife, you need to go get a different job or change the way you perform your current one. There's absolutely no excuse for a guy who keeps doing it after he's upset his wife.
I totally agree.
From the Article wrote:On a previous occasion, the DJ upset Mrs Shaw, 27, when she was pregnant by ringing her sister live on air and saying he thought about her while having sex with his wife.

Mrs Shaw said: "When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me. I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act.
If this is true, there are probably other things that compounded the issue. Obviously this guy knows nothing of love. At least the kind of love that goes into a marrage.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Lothar wrote:

Does that mean if a DJ says he likes to judge other women's racks, that means he has issues too? even though the show is wildly successful? oh BTW Lothar.. quote what I said in it's entirety next time. that way you avoid taking something out of context.

Also, I'm quite disappointed in you guys judging the DJ from one side of the story that didn't come from him.
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

"thank you hayley the car is excellent thank your hubby for me" - the buyer

:P
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Ferno wrote:Does that mean if a DJ says he likes to judge other women's racks, that means he has issues too?
If his wife has a problem with it and he keeps doing it, yes. Doesn't matter how popular his show is -- if he's willing to hurt his wife for it, he has a problem. If his wife is down with it, that's totally different.
quote what I said in it's entirety next time. that way you avoid taking something out of context.
Everyone here can read the whole thread. The context is there. It's not like I was hiding contextual information from people -- just quoting what was relevant.

The guy is paid to perform. If his performance is hurting his relationship with his wife, but he loves her, he needs to change jobs. I don't care about his ratings -- it's obvious the way he's performed has hurt his relationship with his wife.
I'm quite disappointed in you guys judging the DJ from one side of the story that didn't come from him.
All I've judged is that the guy's on-air antics obviously upset his wife, more than once, and that therefore he has a problem. Do you disagree?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

While I do agree there was a problem, I cannot condone or encourage her behaviour in any way. What needed to happen was they should have discussed what his program would consist of.

People can't just up and change jobs just because of a problem that arises. Radio is an extremely competitive market. You can't just pick up and leave a gig unless it's okay for them to move to some town that's in the middle of nowhere.
Hahnenkam
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Hahnenkam »

Ferno wrote:Hahn, you actually believe the wifey did nothing to the husband? that he cheated on her out of the blue?

What you fail to realize is this: when a DJ does something during his on-air shift, it's considered a performance. It's done for ratings. The crazier the show, the higher the ratings. Meaning it's a safe bet that he still loves the wife and would never cheat on her if she treats him right.

So a wife selling off a car because of an on-air performance has intamacy and trust issues.
First of all Ferno, please check the condescending attitude. I try to treat people with respect, even on a BB, so I'd appreciate the same from you. I'm not so naive as to not understand what a publicity stunt is. Second, I didn't say she didn't do anything to her husband, so I'm not sure where that came from.

I didn't fail to realize anything. The DJ failed to realize that he was hurting his wife's feelings with his antics, or just didn't care. Doesn't sound like a loving husband to me. I'm married and would never dream of being so insensitive, even if it was for a performance or ratings. No matter how you look at it, those two have a screwed-up relationship.

Am I correct that you are advocating a husband cheating on his wife if she doesn't "treat him right"? If she isn't "treating him right" he should get a divorce; cheating isn't the way to go.
Tricord
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tricord »

If that woman sells her husbands car over familial issues, she ain't a saint herself either.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

hahn, i'm not being condescending at all.

"Am I correct that you are advocating a husband cheating on his wife if she doesn't "treat him right"? If she isn't "treating him right" he should get a divorce; cheating isn't the way to go."

No. cheating is never the way to go. what should happen is if they're not both happy, they should go their seperate ways.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

He is better off without the insecure little twit in his life anyhow. If that was his schtick, she needs to learn to deal with it or move on.

I guess she chose option # 2, in the most irresponsible way possible.
Hahnenkam
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Hahnenkam »

Ferno wrote:hahn, i'm not being condescending at all.
I apologize; I misunderstood you.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

WarAdvocat wrote:He is better off without the insecure little twit in his life anyhow. If that was his schtick, she needs to learn to deal with it or move on.

Exactly.
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

That's what you would love to believe, don't you? Men don't cheat on their wives because they don't treat them right. And if they want to be treated right by their wives, it's up to them to treat them right in the first place.

There is a limit to everything.

I haven't read such an extraordinary pile of crap as this post of yours in years.

Why is there no finger smiley on this board?
WarAdvocat wrote:He is better off without the insecure little twit in his life anyhow. If that was his schtick, she needs to learn to deal with it or move on.
You are kidding, aren't you? (I can't believe anybody could write this and be serious with it.)

Ofc the question is if the DJ actually cheated on his wife, but it looks like it wouldn't make a difference for the two of you if he did.

If you two guys aren't married, I propose you just shut the f' up on this.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Are you?

Here's the choice you now face Diedel. you can either back off from the mud slinging or it's going to turn ugly.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

LOL!

Kidding or not, Diedel we're pulling your "Man Card".

You already sit when you pee. You now have official recognition of your non-manly status. No reason to hide anymore.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Why do these light hearted threads that call for nothing more than a hearty "LOL" always turn ugly like this? What is wrong with you people?

My guess is that this is some BS publicity stunt and the DJ is in on it. The whole thing reeks of BS.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

I once dated an insecure lil twit like that. It's my only excuse.
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

punisher wrote:Why do these light hearted threads that call for nothing more than a hearty "LOL" always turn ugly like this?
We call that an "ascertainment effect". Basically, you only notice it when it turns ugly, so it seems like it's "always"...

Oh, and by the way, you smell funny and you're a poop head.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Exactly. She obviously didn't trust him a whole lot to begin with. How much you wanna bet that she would do the same thing if her ex-hubby were a soap opera actor that got his fair share of steamy love scenes?
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

punisher wrote:Why do these light hearted threads that call for nothing more than a hearty "LOL" always turn ugly like this? What is wrong with you people?
or how about just a poll, with LOL and HEH to choose from. with comments completely disabled?

posting to forums is a lot more complicated than choosing which rubberstamp to use: LOL, ROFL or OMGWTFLOL.

i'm reminded of these. http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/6a73/

you know for the life of me i just couldn't find a "LOL" rubberstamp on googleimage search. WTF