Owned!!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

punisher wrote:Why do these light hearted threads that call for nothing more than a hearty "LOL" always turn ugly like this? What is wrong with you people?
I guess it's the internet penis factor.
My guess is that this is some BS publicity stunt and the DJ is in on it. The whole thing reeks of BS.
I don't doubt that in the least.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

roid wrote:
punisher wrote:Why do these light hearted threads that call for nothing more than a hearty "LOL" always turn ugly like this? What is wrong with you people?
or how about just a poll, with LOL and HEH to choose from. with comments completely disabled?

posting to forums is a lot more complicated than choosing which rubberstamp to use: LOL, ROFL or OMGWTFLOL.

i'm reminded of these. http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/6a73/

you know for the life of me i just couldn't find a "LOL" rubberstamp on googleimage search. WTF
I think you missed my point, Roid, so I'll clarify. People voicing their opinions about various topics is obviously what forums are all about. I'll assume your post was for the sake of being argumentative and abrasive, as usual. I dont want to believe that you're ignorant enough to take my comment literally.

I was commenting about people taking personal jabs at each other like these:
Deidel wrote:I haven't read such an extraordinary pile of crap as this post of yours in years.
Deidel wrote:You are kidding, aren't you? (I can't believe anybody could write this and be serious with it.)

Ofc the question is if the DJ actually cheated on his wife, but it looks like it wouldn't make a difference for the two of you if he did.

If you two guys aren't married, I propose you just shut the f' up on this.
You see, I dont think comments like these are necessary in a thread, regardless of circumstance. There's nothing more annoying to me than reading through a nicely flowing thread just to find someone took a huge turd right in the middle of it. Deidel's post being a fine example of a turd.

So yeah, put your LOL stamp away, but try to make comments that promote the well being of the thread. Be respectful of others opinions and avoid the personal jabs.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Let's not discourage the idiots from wearing their dunce caps, Pun. They're much easier to pick out of a crowd that way.

Not that I'm innocent of flaming threads by certain people...
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

I think now would be a great time to put in a...

LOL.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

LOL!
ROTFL!
PWNED!
LMAO!

Oh yeah, X2 to what Pun said
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

hahahaha haha hahahahahhahaha hahahahaha!!!!!111oneoneeleventyone111!!!1~~111
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

ah righto pun. diedel's comments slipped my mind.
it was like... brain disregard.

as ferno suggested, it really needs at least 2 ppl it to turn truly ugly. otherwise it's just everyone taking the mickey outof the one riled up person. alla ace :twisted:

but seriously. diedel's probabaly been hurt by something like this in the past. why else would he react so strongly. kid gloves ppl
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

roid wrote:but seriously. diedel's probabaly been hurt by something like this in the past. why else would he react so strongly.
He reacts like this to everything. Don't worry about it, just don't make it worse.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

I guess this one's a dead soldier, eh?