EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas (132k Pic)

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

maybe if i say "CRICKEY" more ppl will understand that as an Australian i have an inbuilt genetic knowledge of Snakes, introduced Cats & Foxes, and Drop Bears :lol:.

introduced Wild Cats will wipe out a population of poorly defended rodents faster and harder than Chuck Norris whipes his ass. Snakes run in fear. It's even been rumoured that Wild Cats are evolving laser vision, while snakes don't even have TOES. "★■◆● you snakes" is what cats say, then they fly off like ninjas into the night.
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

Iceman wrote:You guys have no evidence whatsoever to base an opinion of the killing of this snake. For all you know, it could have died of old age.
Is that apart from the lethal wound in the back of it's neck?
Diedel
D2X Master
D2X Master

Post by Diedel »

Iceman wrote:Heh! I make time ... would go crazy if I didn't.
Your avatar gets worse with every change you make. :roll:
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

roid wrote: Snakes run in fear. It's even been rumoured that Wild Cats are evolving laser vision, while snakes don't even have TOES. "**** you snakes" is what cats say, then they fly off like ninjas into the night.
Perhaps you should send some of these super cats to Florida as large pythons have been eating cats.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

you can summon them yourself woodchip by smearing a catskin with vigin blood, placing it over a floodlight then tilting it up so it's shining on the clouds.
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

Page 2 of the snake thread has made an abrupt transition from lame debate to COMPLETE INSANITY!

Where's that chairman kaga pic?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Does the blood have to be from a virgin cat or a human virgin?
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Phoenix Red wrote:
Iceman wrote:You guys have no evidence whatsoever to base an opinion of the killing of this snake. For all you know, it could have died of old age.
Is that apart from the lethal wound in the back of it's neck?
Lethal? So you were there and witnessed the killing? No? How do you know the guy didn't find the snake dead and hack it with a hoe just to make sure?

I repeat ...
Diedel: LOL! Your avatar smells bad and has rabies ... :D
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

woodchip wrote:Does the blood have to be from a virgin cat or a human virgin?
Cat preferred, but it depends. If you live near Riverdale GA a virgin cat might be hard to find.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Let me guess, Ace lives in Riverdale GA?
[edit]
LOL! Yup ... phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1730
[/edit]
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Yes GA is one of the few states where a adult can legally marry a minor child. So I guess finding a virgin there may be a tad difficult. Then again doesn't Ace live down that way? If so a virgin cat may also be hard to find.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Iceman wrote:Lethal? So you were there and witnessed the killing? No? How do you know the guy didn't find the snake dead and hack it with a hoe just to make sure?

I repeat ...
Were you there either? No. We can only assume that individual killed the snake since he is holding the body. However, like you said, none of us were there so it would be presumptuous to make a judgement as to who killed it on such little evidence at hand. The only thing we know is that it quite obviously did NOT die of old age. Anyone can clearly see that. The wound behind its head quite obviously severed the snake's spinal cord. Granted, severing the spinal cord will not kill you in most cases (actually, I've never heard of anyone dying just from having their spinal cord severed, but I'm not going to assume there weren't any.) its still a debilitating injury that would eventually kill the snake because it wouldn't be able to move. If it can't move, it'll die from malnutrition.

Now, I'm no forensics expert, but judging from the shape of the wound it appears that it was stabbed by a small shovel, or whacked with a hoe a couple of times. Either way, a severed spinal cord would be the least of its worries. Such blows would cause massive internal injuries, which would very likely be fatal.

That being said, I'm not going to debate whether or not the snake was a threat to this man, or anyone living with him since we have no idea where the confrontation took place. There are no facts either way, and it still wouldn't do the snake any good. ;) Lets just stick to the fact that its a cool bigass snake. :)
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

woodchip wrote:Yes GA is one of the few states where a adult can legally marry a minor child. So I guess finding a virgin there may be a tad difficult. Then again doesn't Ace live down that way? If so a virgin cat may also be hard to find.
I believe the age of conscent here is 15 or 16.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

the snake was probabaly NOT already dead when it was hit, because it has blood spatters on it's head.

an animal that is already dead (for at least some time) will not bleed if it is punctured because it's blood will have coagulated with rigor mortis.

don't any of you guys watch CSI? :P
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

ZZZZZZZZZ, I give up.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

roid wrote:don't any of you guys watch CSI? :P
Nope, too busy watching Mythbusters. :D (Seriously, I could never get into CSI...)
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

i turn my back for a day or two and comeback to find that this thread has gone all crazy like. i was cool on page one, but when i got to page two and saw the words 'age of consent'... i just want to post this and walk away (back away slowly maybe)
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Dedman wrote:
woodchip wrote:Yes GA is one of the few states where a adult can legally marry a minor child. So I guess finding a virgin there may be a tad difficult. Then again doesn't Ace live down that way? If so a virgin cat may also be hard to find.
I believe the age of conscent here is 15 or 16.
I was in particular refering to this:

A pregnant 37-year-old Georgia woman who eloped with a 15-year-old boy was in jail on charges of child molestation, authorities said on Tuesday. Lisa Lynnette Clark was arrested last week in Hall County, Georgia a day after a judge married her and the unidentified teenager. Clark was being jailed in Gainesville, about 50 miles northeast of Atlanta. Clark and the teen had a sexual relationship, perhaps for as long as two years, according to the Hall County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the case.