Lights Camera Action ....

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

KoolBear
DBB Co-Founder
DBB Co-Founder

Lights Camera Action ....

Post by KoolBear »

Sorry after all the theatrics I thought that might make you smile :)

I would personally like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone. My style of writing does not promote good communication. My one line responses leave enormous holes that you as readers are forced to fill in.

Remember to get actively involved when your opinions are requested, without Everyone’s feedback any decision reached could be one sided based on those that offered their opinions, so be sure to get involved especially in threads that have to do with the future of our community.

There will be several opportunities for your opinions to be heard and counted in the coming weeks.

In closing what has happened shouldn't have happened, but it has. Let's put it behind us and move forward, stop the flaming. These still are your friends, when you see them welcome them just like you would anyone else!

The Descent Community isn't about any one person or site but about you and everyone here.

May you and yours find happiness in '06!

KoolBear
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Speaking of things to come, I've got a little something on the brew for you fellas that you just might like. Might even help revive a rather dead portion of the DBB.
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

MD-2389 wrote:Speaking of things to come, I've got a little something on the brew for you fellas that you just might like. Might even help revive a rather dead portion of the DBB.
Tea?
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Dedman »

MD-2389 wrote:Speaking of things to come, I've got a little something on the brew for you fellas that you just might like. Might even help revive a rather dead portion of the DBB.
You have an especially bad breakup coming on? Those are always fun to read about :lol:
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Re:

Post by MD-2389 »

Dedman wrote:
You have an especially bad breakup coming on? Those are always fun to read about :lol:
Funny. ;)
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I love this DBB and Koolbear :)

Bettina