heart beating in your eye lid?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Canuck »

Sirius wrote:lol

I'm none too trusting of the source, naturally, but the guy they're quoting sounds a bit more reliable.

I drink coffee as well, but not in huge quantities like some people do... more often 1-2 cups a day or something. That and it's relatively mild stuff...
New studies show 1-2 cups daily does heaps of good for you. Isaac was downing 10 cups plus... not too good for you.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Top Wop »

Isaac wrote:ok all fixed. no worries here. Everything's in perfect balance now. Thanks for your help you guys.
You're just saying that so we would stop.

If these guys keep leeching off of you, and they know it, and they dont make an active effort to find a job for themselves and help relieve your burden, then I got news for you bud: they are not your friends. They are taking advantage of you.

Being charitable is one thing. Being taken advantage of is another. We are not bashing you Issac, we are trying to help you. Yes, I give a damn about you. So does a few other people around here as well.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Watch \"Judge Judy\" ... that could happen to you. And you probably would not find it funny.
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

/me tries to envision Isaac morphing into Judge Judy... nope... nooo sir... not funny at all.