10 reasons

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Flabby Chick... Tell me the truth about Afghanistan before 9-11.

http://www.rawa.org/rules.htm

Bee
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Bee, first off, you're preaching to the converted. I'm not sure how, but i think you completely misunderstood my views, posts..whatever. If so, then it's probably better we clear it through pm.

Second, i posted someones point of view. Someone who has been out of her country, with a passport, and visited other environs -- Just for the thread...i thought it would add a bit to it, you know what i mean?

Paul
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Bet51987 »

Flabby Chick wrote:Bee, first off, you're preaching to the converted. I'm not sure how, but i think you completely misunderstood my views, posts..whatever. If so, then it's probably better we clear it through pm.

Second, i posted someones point of view. Someone who has been out of her country, with a passport, and visited other environs -- Just for the thread...i thought it would add a bit to it, you know what i mean?

Paul
No need for a PM discussion because I wasn't looking for an argument. :) I just found it chilling that she received some "truth" by talking to the Taliban, and I loathe the Taliban. This is my problem, not yours.

Anyway, keep yourself safe. :)

Bee