Rise of the Hitl...er Obama Brown shirts

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Rise of the Hitl...er Obama Brown shirts

Post by woodchip »

A while back we had a vid where highschool students marched into a room in military formation, dressed in military style cloths and chanted Obama is God.

Much like Hitlers youth corp and Brown shirt squads we now have these a-holes mutilating a McCain worker and carving a \"B\" into her face.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Then we have The Messiah exclaiming at a rally, \"'I feel like we got a righteous wind at our backs'...\"
Much like Hitler, Obama has a feeling of divine intervention on his behalf.

If any of you are not getting just a little concerned over Obama, I suggest you read up on how Hitler got started and how he manipulated people.
Anyone that attracts nutcases to his cause to the point where they start carving up people who don't \"believe\" needs to be as far away from a position of power as we can put them. Of course you believers will pooh pooh the notion. I just wonder when Krystal Nacht will rear it's joyous celebration.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

No you did not just play the Hitler card!
Tell me it's because you heard Michael Savage is retiring and your trying out for his job ;)

I will add, that story makes me so damn happy to be anticipating the outcome of this election...NOT!
If they find the attacker and arrest him before election day do you think ACORN will file suit for voter repression?

No matter how it comes out it's going to be rough out there in the blue states! I bet there is nothing quite like a mob's mentality when it feels they have a 130 years old chip on their shoulders!
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Tell me it's because you heard Michael Savage is retiring
Really? Hell yes. That one needed to go along time ago...
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Gooberman wrote:
Tell me it's because you heard Michael Savage is retiring
Really? Hell yes. That one needed to go along time ago...
No, not that I know of anyway, I just thought the Hitler comment sounded like a line he would come up with. i figured the only way to make sense of Woody doing that was if it was an audition.... :)
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

McCain supporter robbed, assaulted
By Jill King Greenwood
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, October 23, 2008

A knife-wielding man robbed a McCain-Palin campaign volunteer and etched a “B” into her face after he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the woman’s car, Pittsburgh police said.

Ashley Todd, 20, of College Station, Texas, was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in Bloomfield just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her, put a knife to her throat and demanded $60, police said.

Todd handed the man $60 she had in her pocket and stepped away from him, investigators said. The man then noticed the bumper sticker on the woman's car, which was parked in front of the ATM. The man became very angry, made comments to Todd about John McCain and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground, police said.
\"He continued to kick and punch her repeatedly and said he would teach her a lesson for supporting John McCain,\" said police Chief Nate Harper.

The man then carved the \"B\" into Todd's right cheek. Todd, who isn't familiar with the area, drove to a friend's house nearby and told her friend she wasn't sure of the exact location where the robbery took place but remembered a green sign above the ATM. The friend called police and the officer met them on Cypress Street in Bloomfield, police said.

Todd's friend offered to drive her back in the direction she came from to look at ATMs until she found the right one, police said. A police officer followed until Todd pointed out a Citizens Bank ATM at Liberty and Pearl, police said.

She declined medical treatment at the scene and said she would go to a hospital today.

Todd declined to comment.

\"She is a volunteer for the McCain-Palin campaign,\" said campaign spokesman Peter Feldman. \"Sen. McCain has reached out to her via telephone and has spoken to her and her family,” as has McCain’s running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Feldman said. “Out of respect for her privacy we're not going to comment further.\"

Democrat Barack Obama's campaign released a statement saying: “Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice.\"

Police described the suspect as black, about 6-foot-4, and said he was wearing dark-colored jeans and a black undershirt.

The ATM has a security camera and investigators are trying to watch the video, police said.
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Pandora »

I am skeptical. Carving a B into her cheek? Oh come on...
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

B signifies?
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Barack?
DarkHorse
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by DarkHorse »

More like Bitchin'.

You think the Democrats condone this sort of thing? Funny, but ridiculous.
QuestionableChaos
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by QuestionableChaos »

Jesus Freak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Jesus Freak »

Oh, this makes sense. Some idiot does something evil and portrays a shred of support for Obama, so Obama is now guilty.

Give it up.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

whole thing has a bad smell to it.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Gooberman »

ThunderBunny wrote:McCain supporter robbed, assaulted
By Jill King Greenwood
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, October 23, 2008

A knife-wielding man robbed a McCain-Palin campaign volunteer and etched a “B” into her face after he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the woman’s car, Pittsburgh police said.

Ashley Todd, 20, of College Station, Texas, was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in Bloomfield just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her, put a knife to her throat and demanded $60, police said.

Todd handed the man $60 she had in her pocket and stepped away from him, investigators said. The man then noticed the bumper sticker on the woman's car, which was parked in front of the ATM. The man became very angry, made comments to Todd about John McCain and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground, police said.
"He continued to kick and punch her repeatedly and said he would teach her a lesson for supporting John McCain," said police Chief Nate Harper.

The man then carved the "B" into Todd's right cheek. Todd, who isn't familiar with the area, drove to a friend's house nearby and told her friend she wasn't sure of the exact location where the robbery took place but remembered a green sign above the ATM. The friend called police and the officer met them on Cypress Street in Bloomfield, police said.

Todd's friend offered to drive her back in the direction she came from to look at ATMs until she found the right one, police said. A police officer followed until Todd pointed out a Citizens Bank ATM at Liberty and Pearl, police said.

She declined medical treatment at the scene and said she would go to a hospital today.

Todd declined to comment.

"She is a volunteer for the McCain-Palin campaign," said campaign spokesman Peter Feldman. "Sen. McCain has reached out to her via telephone and has spoken to her and her family,” as has McCain’s running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Feldman said. “Out of respect for her privacy we're not going to comment further."

Democrat Barack Obama's campaign released a statement saying: “Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

Police described the suspect as black, about 6-foot-4, and said he was wearing dark-colored jeans and a black undershirt.

The ATM has a security camera and investigators are trying to watch the video, police said.
(CNN) — A Texas woman who told Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, police she was assaulted at an ATM by a man angered by a John McCain bumper sticker on her car admitted Friday she made up the report, the assistant police chief said Friday.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ed-attack/

You can find a picture of her here:
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/23/wh ... lly-weird/

The B was backwards.....she did it in a mirror.... some brilliant volunteers you got over there on your side!!!! ;)

That one sure backfired!!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I guess I got egg on my mug for this one. My apologies for not waiting to see if this story was legit.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

PITTSBURGH (AP) - A McCain campaign volunteer made up a story of being robbed, pinned to the ground and having the letter \"B\" scratched on her face in a politically inspired attack, police said Friday.

Ashley Todd, 20-year-old college student from College Station, Texas, admitted Friday that the story was false and was being charged with making a false report to police, said Maurita Bryant, the assistant chief of the police department's investigations division. Police doubted her story from the start, Bryant said.

Todd, who is white, told police she was attacked by a 6-foot-4 black man Wednesday night.

She now can't explain why she invented the story, Bryant said. Todd also told police she believes she cut the backward \"B\" onto her own cheek, but did not provide an explanation of how or why, Bryant said.

Todd initially told investigators she was attempting to use a bank branch ATM when the man approached her from behind, put a knife with a 4- to 5-inch blade to her throat and demanded money. She told police she handed the assailant $60 and walked away.

Todd told investigators that she suspected the man then noticed a John McCain sticker on her car, became angry and punched her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground and telling her \"you are going to be a Barack supporter,\" police said.

She said he continued to punch and kick her while threatening \"to teach her a lesson for being a McCain supporter,\" police said. She said he then sat on her chest, pinned her hands down with his knees and scratched a backward letter \"B\" into her face with a dull knife.

Todd told police she didn't seek medical attention, but instead went to a friend's apartment nearby and called police about 45 minutes later.

The Associated Press could not immediately locate Todd's family.

Bryant said somebody charged with making a false report would typically be cited and sent a summons. But because police have concerns about Todd's mental health, they are consulting with the Allegheny County District Attorney. She remained in custody and was awaiting arraignment.

Todd worked in New York for the College Republican National Committee before moving two weeks ago to Pennsylvania, where her duties included recruiting college students, the committee's executive director, Ethan Eilon, has said.

Eilon declined to comment on the investigation Friday or to help The Associated Press contact Todd.

Earlier Friday, police said they had found inconsistencies in Todd's story. They gave her a lie-detector test, but wouldn't release the polygraph results. Investigators also said bank surveillance photos did not back up the woman's initial story of being attacked at an ATM.

Police interviewed Todd after she contacted police Wednesday night and again on Thursday, Bryant said. They asked her to come back Friday, ostensibly to help police put together a sketch of the man. Instead, detectives began interviewing her.

\"They just started talking to her and she just opened up and said she wanted to tell the truth,\" Bryant said.

Bryant said it doesn't appear that anyone else put the woman up to the false report.

Police suspected all along that Todd might not be telling the truth, starting with the fact that the \"B\" was backward, Bryant said.

\"We have robbers here in Pittsburgh, but they don't generally mutilate someone's face like that,\" Bryant said. \"They just take the money and run.\"

-yep. made up.

:roll:

Kooks everywhere. :P
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Pandora »

I thought it was a nice touch that she described the attacker as a large black man. Exploits two stereotypes at the same time: (1) blacks are criminals, and (2) blacks are racist and therefore rabid Obama supporters. But the rest of the execution was amateurish...
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

So now I guess we're going to have to get a white version of reverend Al Sharpton aren't we?
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Pandora »

sorry, that went right over my head. I'm not american.
Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Palzon »

You know, it would be awfully easy to turn this entire thread upside down and talk about McCain as the coming Hitler. Clearly it is the McCain supporters, nay \"workers\", are now fabricating attacks to vilify their oponents, thus duping the easily fooled. Of course you can see the parallels in the Reichstag fire and the Gleiwitz incident.

Of course that would be as rediculous as this thread was in the first place since this was all the fault of one lone crazy biatch.

Can we leave the Hitler comparisons out? Just for a lil bit?
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Will Robinson »

Pandora wrote:sorry, that went right over my head. I'm not american.
Al Sharpton is Americas most beloved race card pimp. He was an obscure black preacher from nowhere until a young black girl, Tawana Brawley, stayed out too late one night screwing around so she rolled herself in dog feces, tore her clothes up, wrote KKK, ★■◆● and ★■◆● on herself and accused a couple of white guys including a policemen of kidnapping and raping her...
Later it was found out that she fabricated the story but Rev. Al kept her quiet and kept working the story to his advantage.

Many years later he finally had to pay in a civil suit to the cop he slandered. Of course in the meantime, due to his followers not being too concerned with the lack of truth in the story, he became quite rich and influential in the race card business so he could afford the settlement.
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Pandora »

Thanks! Seeing the parallel now...
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

The only thing I can say is, I guess those right wing wackos need more practice, because the ones pulled by the left have waaaay more lifetime.