Kurupt or AceCombat - Who Would Win??!!

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

In a good ole LAN fist fight, who would kick the ole booty?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:13 pm

Kurupt
77%
AceCombat
23%

Total votes: 57
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

AceCombat wrote:
Gremalcon wrote:
Any marine worth his salt knows about Pappy Boington(?) and has no problem being given the same name.

regardless of who knows who, and i know about boington aswell. my father does not like being called "pappy" . none of you regardless of whether you served or not, can tell me that my father doesnt have his own personal opinion about what he does and does not like to be refered to as.
Why didn't you just let it lie instead of compounding your stupidity with vapidity?
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

Hey Bunyip, cause it's Ace that's why.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Oh silly me!

Durr

I TOLD you my IQ was dropping...
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

ya'll know my Grade A American Beef would take both those fatties out.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

you know, you guys keep this up and you wont meet me, including the ones who actually convinced me to come. and this is the treatment i get. Cops you SOB, you were one of the biggest ones to convince me to come, and now you want to stab at me...... F*** you. and now i sit here and watch you guys disrespect my family?!?!? are you out of your god damn mind?

it was a joke at the beginning but now its not. and this is my only warning. this bulls*** will stop. i will not tolerate disrespect to my family especially from those who encouraged me to attend D3 Chicago.

Just WTF do you think you people are?
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

Tried to vote third comedy option "Depends on who's on top" but was forced to vote "Kurupt."
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

oh my god.
i'm funna type this once.

"it's the friggin' internet you psychotic freaks!!! lighten up or see a shrink or both!"

and i didn't type shizz about your family... get your rage straight.
love ya',

:P
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

nobody was disrespecting your family. just your compulsive lying ass. if you don't come to chicago you'll just be disrespected even more; because at least if you come and aren't a bad guy in person you'll get treated better. it did wonders for sanchez.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

this thread ends now!

another one pops up..........thats it.

you have your warning

kurupt wrote:nobody was disrespecting your family. just your compulsive lying ***. if you don't come to chicago you'll just be disrespected even more; because at least if you come and aren't a bad guy in person you'll get treated better. it did wonders for sanchez.

am i Sanchez??? i think not, i do not care what wonders it did for Sacnhez. im telling you now, all of this will stop, or i will retract my attendence from D3 Chicago.

Gremel, i showed my father your little comment about him being a Marine.....he is furious. if you think you know him.....well you better listen up and take this advice, id stay the f*** out of his way when he is pissed. he may be late 50's in age, but that does not deter him, he will hand someone their ass when they piss him off.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

come to chicago so i can buy you a clue, please.
Tetrad
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tetrad »

AceCombat wrote:this thread ends now!
lol not a moderator
BfDiDDy
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by BfDiDDy »

rofl, what a tool...

WHAAAA!
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

I think Ace is gonna tell his daddy on us.

Why does a girl cat have two holes? So Ace can carry it around like a bowling ball.
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

heh
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

Nexus_One wrote:I think Ace is gonna tell his daddy on us.

i didnt have to tell, i gave him the link to here and he saw it with his own eyes.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

AceCombat wrote:you know, you guys keep this up and you wont meet me, including the ones who actually convinced me to come. and this is the treatment i get. Cops you SOB, you were one of the biggest ones to convince me to come, and now you want to stab at me...... F*** you. and now i sit here and watch you guys disrespect my family?!?!? are you out of your god damn mind?

Just WTF do you think you people are?
Lighten up Francis.
Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

LOL @ dedman's subtle humor :lol:
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Seriously you guys, knock it off. I don't want to get in trouble with Ace's dad.
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

lol

AceCombat Sr. is gonna beat us all up if we're not careful.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

I wonder how fast ace would roll down a hill if we pushed him...

:P
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

The thing I think is funny... I mean REALLY funny... To the point I was actually smirking madly...

...is that Ace thinks that somehow his 'threat' to withdraw himself from attendance at the Chicago LAN is gonna hurt anyone but himself if he carries it out. OH NO! CHICAGO LAN IS RUINED!!!! NO ACECOMBAT!!!! AIEEEE WOE IS ME!!!!

Umm yeah.

I honestly wonder at the true depths of his stupidity. Someone get this cretin a cluepon, he's probably got a good heart, but GHOD is he DUMB AS A ROCK...And the grade-school lies...Puh-LEEZ.

ACE: As for disrespecting your family... I don't see it. They're disrespecting YOU and your lies, and making fun of the fact that you probably DID tell your family. This is about YOU, it always has been. Your family is totally irrelevant except in response to your pathetic, feeble attemps at some kind of coherent self-defense of your stupidity. When you mention your father or something, expect the idiocy of your comments to be noted and responded to.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

okay so gremelcon's remarks about him being a marine, wasnt disrespecting him?

WTF Ever
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

WarAdvocat wrote:ACE: As for disrespecting your family... I don't see it. They're disrespecting YOU and your lies, and making fun of the fact that you probably DID tell your family. This is about YOU, it always has been. Your family is totally irrelevant except in response to your pathetic, feeble attemps at some kind of coherent self-defense of your stupidity. When you mention your father or something, expect the idiocy of your comments to be noted and responded to.
Read it again ace.
fliptw
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by fliptw »

Krom wrote:
Read it again ace.
You really want to see his head explode, don't you?
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

Krom wrote:
Read it again ace.

okay, you tell my father that
BfDiDDy
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by BfDiDDy »

WarAdvocat wrote:The thing I think is funny... I mean REALLY funny... To the point I was actually smirking madly...

...is that Ace thinks that somehow his 'threat' to withdraw himself from attendance at the Chicago LAN is gonna hurt anyone but himself if he carries it out. OH NO! CHICAGO LAN IS RUINED!!!! NO ACECOMBAT!!!! AIEEEE WOE IS ME!!!!

Umm yeah.

I honestly wonder at the true depths of his stupidity. Someone get this cretin a cluepon, he's probably got a good heart, but GHOD is he DUMB AS A ROCK...And the grade-school lies...Puh-LEEZ.

ACE: As for disrespecting your family... I don't see it. They're disrespecting YOU and your lies, and making fun of the fact that you probably DID tell your family. This is about YOU, it always has been. Your family is totally irrelevant except in response to your pathetic, feeble attemps at some kind of coherent self-defense of your stupidity. When you mention your father or something, expect the idiocy of your comments to be noted and responded to.

word
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

What happened Ace?

This Ace humor thread turned into "As The Ace Turns" ...you L :x V E the Drama don't you!
Nexus_One
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Nexus_One »

Ace truly is a moron for being lead this far into this thread with absolutely no clue.

Please Ace, get a ★■◆●ing clue. And stop crying to daddy to make the bad internet people go away. Grow some balls you twit.
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

shush guys, he'll sue you for the surgery he needs after the next 3 hours at the punching bag ruins his hands...

In all seriousness Ace, learn some people skills. You would seriously do well to take some sort of psychology coarse. Life will be easier on you when you realize people make fun of you because you don't have the slightest clue how to deal with it.

Edit: Just to keep this post on topic, I'd have to give the edge to Kurupt's milf stalker, who would notice his danger from the coffee shop across the street and rush to his aid.
Sage
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sage »

You guys are being mean to Ace and you know it.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

watching you guys give me advice on what to do with the ladies was classic. thanks for letting me lead you into a D3k laugh fest. and thanks for reminding me it happened. haha!
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

My respect for you just went down a notch K.

;)
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Gremalcon wrote:Any marine worth his salt knows about Pappy Boington(?) and has no problem being given the same name. I was in the Corps and I hate pretenders. If you didn't do service, lying about it cheapens the risk that those who do serve take every day. People who lie about serving SUCK.
Hmmm..

Where's the disrespect? I guess I missed it...More proof that AceCombat uses cabbage to think with. Keep justifying, your stupidity and ignorance makes it funny as hell.

Or better yet, as I said before, why didn't you just let it lie instead of compounding your stupidity with vapidity?
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

i dont care, its funny as hell. hahahah1~!11
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

This thread and others like it have kept me entertained for the past 2 weeks. Thanks.
AceCombat
Owned by Timex
Owned by Timex

Post by AceCombat »

WarAdvocat wrote:
Gremalcon wrote:Any marine worth his salt knows about Pappy Boington(?) and has no problem being given the same name.
Hmmm..

Where's the disrespect? I guess I missed it...
yah obviously you did miss it. Gremel is stating that because my father was a Marine he has no problem with being called "pappy". so he is trying to justify something based on information in a general aspect, when he has no idea about the preferences and opinions my father lives his life by.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

now thats just sad really. :(
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Oh, the humanity...

AceStupidity, do you tie your own shoes or do you have a keeper?

Give me a break. jeeeez...