Russian Lacky's Admit

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: Russian Lacky's Admit

Post by Top Gun »

lawl
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Thank vision and tg for driving him away.
oh, I think he blamed me for them posting, somehow. :(
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:
woodchip wrote:Thank vision and tg for driving him away.
oh, I think he blamed me for them posting, somehow. :(
Stop thinking you are the center of the universe.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

ummm, I sort of knew him for over a decade, and that was his take in PM, at least once. For my part, I merely hope he is doing well, and his family likewise. You, of course, can simply piss off.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:ummm, I sort of knew him for over a decade, and that was his take in PM, at least once. For my part, I merely hope he is doing well, and his family likewise. You, of course, can simply piss off.
Knew him longer than you as he posted here since the 90's. Funny how he invited you here and then you seem to think he left because of you. Yeah, I've pissed off years ago but not because I fell of the turnip wagon.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager

A mouse might be in a cookie jar.... but he is not a cookie" ... Casper Ten Boom

If your life revolves around the ability to have an abortion, what does that say about your life? Anonymous
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

like I say, I'm basing my statement(and at no time did I say I felt there was any one reason) upon private communications. Why you have to get your tiny little shorts in a bunch over my statement eludes me.
George Orwell---"1984"