INGUS

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

INGUS

Post by Bet51987 »

(Ferno....I'm ranting so don't you dare kick me).

Ingus,
You've crossed the line somewhere in the space between my computer and yours. GRRRRRRRR :x . To me, Subway Dancer is an exciting, fast paced, game and the designer should be proud that he made one of the most POPULAR games in D3 land. I was born there, and I will die there. I also like Waltzing Matilda, Stadium, Skybox, or any Monsterball game. However, I don't like boring games like INGUS'S PLAYGROUND!, Veins or Halcyon. We all have our own opinions of games and those are mine.

Two weeks ago I got kicked from varicose without any explanation. I couldn't keep up, so better to kick me which opens up a place for someone else who meets the "B I G H E A D" criteria. I sure learned a lot from that game.
Getting into a game with someone who is a vauss or MD expert and getting killed a zillion times is no fun. I leave because something is lacking. I think they call it FUN.

I'm not a good player, and never will be no matter how hard I try. Some will advance to be great, but I know my limits.
The elimination of SD, or any of the games "noobs" like me play will bring the great Nothing, and when that happens, Subway and that "other" boring game will fade away so only the BIGHEADS will be left floating in space or posting on the DBB.

D3's greatest threat isn't Subway, It's the BIGHEADS. So, thanks to Roadkill for providing the place, I proudly stand with our leader SPACEPRINCESS and all the others who like SD and DARE you to come in and play us. Were waiting for you INGUS, but it's going to be on our turf..........and bring your friends to help you.

Bettina....a "dancerite"
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

???????????????????
:P :P :P :P :P
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

!...?

I like all levels... even tho I rock at varicouse suck at halcyon... i still likem.

speaking of varicouse i got banned from there when it said "waiting for server" later found out that someone was under my name. this was back when pxo was up and some of my friends noticed the guy was a cadet, and i was something else...

anyways for subway dancer... im fine with u living there, but every now and then u guys should checkout other levels, or play them a bit. leaving your house to go to a park or somethin i dont know. just sd has like 2 servers of 8 people, then the rest of the servers have like 2 people per game, which usually inst too fun..
whuppinboy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by whuppinboy »

you go girl! ROFL!

++postcount
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

bet51987 wrote:Were waiting for you INGUS, but it's going to be on our turf..........and bring your friends to help you.
Bettina, I think you're a good pilot, but what makes you think Ingus needs to bring friends to handle those Subway Dancers? ;)
Space(notareal)boy wrote:anyways for subway dancer... im fine with u living there...
whew.. I don't know about you, Bettina, but that would be a real load off my mind. ;P

Disclaimer: I think I must have some repressed anger from all of the times that Spacenoob slammed the observer mode macro to escape a beating in his home level--Veins. Consequently, any offense taken from this post is purely circumstantial. Thank you.
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

.. Ah Dear Bettina ! .. Yes, Don't worry ! Be Happy, no I mean Don't worry, be "Scrappy" !
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Well I'd say the great ninja Ingus was very successful in his goal of getting your attention. =)
Sapphire Wolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re: INGUS

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

bet51987 wrote:(Ferno....I'm ranting so don't you dare kick me).

Ingus,
You've crossed the line somewhere in the space between my computer and yours. GRRRRRRRR :x . To me, Subway Dancer is an exciting, fast paced, game and the designer should be proud that he made one of the most POPULAR games in D3 land. I was born there, and I will die there. I also like Waltzing Matilda, Stadium, Skybox, or any Monsterball game. However, I don't like boring games like INGUS'S PLAYGROUND!, Veins or Halcyon. We all have our own opinions of games and those are mine.

Two weeks ago I got kicked from varicose without any explanation. I couldn't keep up, so better to kick me which opens up a place for someone else who meets the "B I G H E A D" criteria. I sure learned a lot from that game.
Getting into a game with someone who is a vauss or MD expert and getting killed a zillion times is no fun. I leave because something is lacking. I think they call it FUN.

I'm not a good player, and never will be no matter how hard I try. Some will advance to be great, but I know my limits.
The elimination of SD, or any of the games "noobs" like me play will bring the great Nothing, and when that happens, Subway and that "other" boring game will fade away so only the BIGHEADS will be left floating in space or posting on the DBB.

D3's greatest threat isn't Subway, It's the BIGHEADS. So, thanks to Roadkill for providing the place, I proudly stand with our leader SPACEPRINCESS and all the others who like SD and DARE you to come in and play us. Were waiting for you INGUS, but it's going to be on our turf..........and bring your friends to help you.

Bettina....a "dancerite"
^_^
STRESSTEST
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by STRESSTEST »

"....What Fing PM system on the DBB?"
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

STRESSTEST wrote:"....What Fing PM system on the DBB?"
x2
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

That's not private message material, it's a public rebuttal + challenge.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:That's not private message material, it's a public rebuttal + challenge.
Thank you....I thought I made it simple enough for them.
Testiculese
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Testiculese »

I'm curious, have you ever considered taking the subway group you play with, and switching to a different level? Just you guys, none of these. Have you ever seen Anotherbox or Bill The Cat? Vander's Revenge? Athena? Your whole group would still be playing together.

There's nothing like a big plasma fight in a good looking level to pump your adrenaline. That's why we play.
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

Getting into a game with someone who is a vauss or MD expert and getting killed a zillion times is no fun.
Sure it can be. Trust me, that happens to everyone who isn't familiar with a level. I got killed all the time when I was learning how to play it. It's all in the motivation. If you tell yourself you hate it you won't improve at it, but if you keep striving to bring your kill/death ratio up, the closer you get, the harder you'll try and the better you'll become.
was born there, and I will die there. I also like Waltzing Matilda, Stadium, Skybox, or any Monsterball game. However, I don't like boring games like INGUS'S PLAYGROUND!, Veins or Halcyon. We all have our own opinions of games and those are mine.
It's fine to have favorite levels. Unlike a number of people, I'm not going to knock you for liking said levels. However, I really think you should try and be more adventurous, play levels you don't like as much or aren't as good at more often. You might be surprised if you stick with them.
I disagree. Particularly since you're still young and have optimal reflexes, there's theoretically no limit to how good you can get. The problem is that you only work on missile lobbing skills. Subway and Skybox do little to help your aim, so playing them too much can hinder your skill with primary weapons. I used to see this in a level like Earthshaker Pro all the time. The regulars there are so used to firing and running that they're forgotten how to fight, and are shocked when I kill them with super lasers when they try and run for the next missile to throw at me. You can still play Subway a lot, but play other levels that are more focused on primary weapons as well, and I guarantee your skills will rise higher than you can imagine.
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re: INGUS

Post by Zero! »

bet51987 wrote: I'm not a good player, and never will be no matter how hard I try. Some will advance to be great, but I know my limits.
u prolly think u cant get better because all u do is play sd and only good with those moded weapons in there.u can get good, reason why u dont do good in other levels is cuz those moded weapons arent there.and because of that i think thats why most pilots dont play anywhere else. its cuz thier trapped in one little level and cant adapt to anything else. but if u try hard enough u can become way better than u were than just playing sd all the time.it was hard for me too. playing in bi3 (fusion lobbing level) when ever i went into a vv game fusion was useless cuz it was so big.so i had to use md, a weapon i have no skillz wut so ever with and good get with it. ive been using md non stop trying to get good with it and im starting to get the hang of it. dont be afraid of change betty :)
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

I fail to see how he has crossed any line by simply deciding to play in the same level with you. It's not as if he's hacking the game or ping bombing the server.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Bet: a rant is fine, i don't really care about that.

But telling me what to do? that's a BIG no no. I don't care if you're frickin Bill Gates, I'd still edit your post if it was an unabashed flame. why? because I don't give in to a pretty face.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

ingus > bettina
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

lol, this is cool! Betty you got ballz!

BRING IT ON! and ya know what! after during 4 straight graveyard shifts, ingus has 3 days off and right now Ingus is waxing his MAGNUM up real nice , shining that fat biach up so nice that you'll see your reflection on ingus's ship as you blow up.

and so what if you dont consider yourself a good player. Ingus will kill you with kindness... Ingus wont just spray the place, he will just fire enough bullets to kill you.

further more you called out ingus's friends and thats a bad idea because ingus's friends are far more dangerous than ingus.

bunch of accurate@ss gunboys with attitudes, and they'll be happy to blow all your flicked flyin asses out of the sky.

WORD to yo mother. ICE ICE BABY!

Ingus is gone to sleep, but when he awakes, be prepared to watch subway dancer's murder rate rise :P

Because when those ingusifying winds come blowin through that sumbiach the spaceprincess armada will be scatter like project roaches when you turn the lights on!

Ingus Sleepytime!
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

Infamous Ingus wrote:Because when those ingusifying winds come blowin through that sumbiach the spaceprincess armada will be scatter like project roaches when you turn the lights on!
lol@project roaches
:P :P :P :P :P
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Ingus....
I noticed some of your words were misspelled which is an indication of trembling hands. I used to be like that........but not anymore. Next time, try not to think of our leader.....that might help. :)
Bettina the Subway Dancerette.

P.S. I'm just a small pawn in Spaceprincess's armada, but I will go it alone if I have to, to save my Subway.
Sweet dreams.... :wink:
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

bet51987 wrote:Ingus....
I noticed some of your words were misspelled which is an indication of trembling hands. I used to be like that........but not anymore. Next time, try not to think of our leader.....that might help. :)
Bettina the Subway Dancerette.

P.S. I'm just a small pawn in Spaceprincess's armada, but I will go it alone if I have to, to save my Subway.
Sweet dreams.... :wink:
ingus attended the academy of the gooberman :P
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Ferno, :cry: I never meant disrespect. Geez.....you sound like my Dad.
Your FRIEND.....Bettina
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

Infamous Ingus wrote:ingus attended the academy of the gooberman :P
LOL...
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I had to leave cause of homework but I got someone named Gansta Ingus.....2-0. Is that you?
Bettina
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

WOOHOO 2 KILLS WOOHOO 2 KILLS!
Mr. Perfect
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just a though, but if you want to get better without changing to much try getting your SD friends together and playing the version of SD that doesn't have the modded weapons. Same people, same level, but new weapons skills to learn.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Just a though, but if you want to get better without changing to much try getting your SD friends together and playing the version of SD that doesn't have the modded weapons. Same people, same level, but new weapons skills to learn.
that and a team server would be coo
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

bet51987 wrote:I had to leave cause of homework but I got someone named Gansta Ingus.....2-0. Is that you?
Bettina
Man Ingus, you got owned ! :P :mrgreen:
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

ya no $hit! Never even saw her.
Clayman
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Clayman »

Your ninjitsu is very weak Ingus. Work on your stealth more first. Of course if Gangsta Ingus comes bustin' down the subway doors in his Lexus with the tunes cranked to the max they're gonna lob welcome presents and run. Use the "Invisible Ingus" alias next time. ;)
Sirian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sirian »

2-0? Bah. Sometimes took me five points just to warm up. In fact, by the time the score reaches 5-0 against me, something in my brain kicks in and says, "You know, maybe you should start playing now." :lol:

- Sirian
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Blah, blah blah blah blah.
Another thing....How come most of you BIGHEADS fly in Armored TANKS.....Geez, is that what it takes?
Bettina Dancer
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

same reason players fly whatever they want.
ArcherOmega
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by ArcherOmega »

bet51987 wrote:How come most of you BIGHEADS fly in Armored TANKS.....Geez, is that what it takes? Bettina Dancer
Spaceboy wrote:heck callin them noobs i hevnt ever seen u play beofre.
I thought I was the only fighter that noticed thisâ?¦but now I see other pilots bringing it up, too. But Iâ??ll take it just a little further- :P

Within 10 seconds of joining DBB, I caught on to 2 basic types of players here, (though there are others) and their styles rarely allow them to encounter each other. Iâ??ll just call them â??Sharpshootersâ?
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Well, I suppose SOME players do need the extra armor and the other helpful tools the tank has. Especially against Subway Noobs like me.
Use the "Invisible Ingus" alias next time
Do you have more than one name too? That could help you since I go very easy on newbies.

Bettina :wink:
iten
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by iten »

This is pretty pathetic.

Although I don't want to restate the obvious, just let people play whatever they want!

Though I don't like Subway Dancer myself, I definitely respect spaceprincess and all the other SD'ers.

Ingus, just stop it. This is what 5-year-olds do.

Bettina, watch it. You're turning into one of the flamers yourself.

-a two-weeks-playing-descent n00b whose opinion probably doesn't matter to any of you
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Archer Omega, Bettina, you guys are starting to aim a little low, aren't you? ;)

I am convinced that my piloting style is superior to yours, even in a level like Subway Dancer. The ones you call "Tunnel Gunners" I call "Runners"--the kind of pilots that duck out when you turn to confront them. This kind of style can be effective, but it won't enable you to hold your ground against pilots like me: as you accuse me of speed hacking I will chase you down and kill you, despite your running! And then, as you accuse me of aim or damage hacking, I will tear your ship apart with precision born of brave confrontational dogfighting! Once in a while, I will fall back on devious strategy, making you doubt what you're seeing as a mortor/cyclone/smart/napalm missile/fusion blast emerges from the tunnel that you think YOU had part in decided to head down! Abandon all hope of victory, in challenging the Son of Krypton, you have already lost!

As to the ship I fly (Magnum being my main choice): it may look to you like I use it for advantage, but it's a trade-off in my mind. What I could do to you in a Pyro-GL would make you sick to your stomach--all of your fantasies of my needing the Magnum to take you down are just that. I won't even venture to tell you what I could do in a ship like the Phoenix, where from your view I could well be everywhere at once.

Disclaimer: This post contains unusually large amounts of drama for the sole purpose of amusing the author.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

you guys do realize that the tank is alot slower than the other ships, right?
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

iten wrote:This is pretty pathetic.

Although I don't want to restate the obvious, just let people play whatever they want!

Though I don't like Subway Dancer myself, I definitely respect spaceprincess and all the other SD'ers.

Ingus, just stop it. This is what 5-year-olds do.

Bettina, watch it. You're turning into one of the flamers yourself.

-a two-weeks-playing-descent n00b whose opinion probably doesn't matter to any of you

ingus didnt make this thread.