INGUS

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Yeah, play Ingus, in Vamped, 1v1.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

ingus was defeated in a MOST EPIC confrontation 13-9 in a cool monsterball lvl good work, Stryke.

and due to ingus's hilarious 1on1 matches in pickup games he must propose a new mod idea, oh well thats duel anyway ingus is sleepy.

space type [img]your%20screenshot%20url[/img]

Ingus died several times bravely with mass driver rounds stuck up his pyro's buttox while SLAM DUNKEN the ball into the goal.

Carry on about your grand victory, Spaceboy you've graduated to becoming "SPACEMAN". Ingus is doing his best to ascend you into descent's so-called circle of "ELITE" ( is it working guys?)

right now ingus's pyro is on blocks in the shop cause its hot. Spaceboy put a mass driver round his sony radio deck. Now the 10-disc changer will not eject.

and not only that, the impact ignited ingus's broke warp drive and sent him to some strange galaxy.

This is going to take some time to figure out.

Well if vertigo 1 can do it, so can Ingus

Ya hear those solar winds? they'll get ingus out of here(ok now ingus is rambling like a cat because he's about to pass out on the keyboard.........zzzzzZz
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

as i said in other posts, my life isnt descent 3 so i dont go to planned games.

stryker good level! if ur reading this... fun to shoot hoops over the ditch. well... 1 thing ingus is that you dont flame as much as other ppl ill give ya that.
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

tanksare4noobies aka "Zero" just played SB in waltz'nmatilda and owned him 3-2. i guess since i have more killz than him between us in an open anarchy game, i guess that means im better that you homo :)
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

BTW, Spaceboy, it was I (Kal-El), not Ingus that did the MD 1,2 on you just before you ducked behind that obstruction and checked out of the game...
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

1- i didnt do so well against you cause i admit i was mainly trying to kill ingus. just as whenever u saw a pheonix you went after it. 5050% between it being me or stryker i could tell cause ingus used fusion and you used vauss... so whenever i saw u and ingus together i went after ingus when i prolly couldof killed you instead... but if i did that then it would be opposite, id own u and ingus would own me, meanwhile this is a fight between me and ingus.
2-i had to quit cause my mom came running in with the phone yelling " i need the computer for just 5 minutes, then u can get back on"

zero- owned? wow 1 kill. i didnt know that was you, while u knew i was me. you were in last place, stayed for about 5 kills till u got above me. some skill, zero.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

stfu newb is me, for future reference.

;)
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

i still beat u and thats all there is to it :)
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol you had 70 ping, i had 320. and know what? ive beaten you hundreds of times, EASILY before. wohoo! you have a 1/100, 1% efficiency against me. yay. how special.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I've got stats of spaceboy and myself in halcyon, perhaps another one of those times where he accidentally joined the wrong level for 6 minutes?

Code: Select all

9) *spaceboy
============
Total Time In Game: 6:18 minutes
Callsign:                     Kills:    Deaths:
Bruce Lee                     1         0 
darhack                       1         3 
Teh Krom                      1         6 
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

Spaceboy wrote: ive beaten you hundreds of times, EASILY before. yay. how special.
this is the present son.
XeonJr
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by XeonJr »

Wow.. after all these years you guys still haven't worked out who has teh larger penii?
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

GG guys, that was a heck of a game. That level can be pretty fun with some good people in there... Even if kal-el (thorne) did figure out that I was hiding in the ball goal and give me a dose of those pearl-white teeth. ;)
SuzyQ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by SuzyQ »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:Archer Omega, Bettina, you guys are starting to aim a little low, aren't you? ;)

I am convinced that my piloting style is superior to yours, even in a level like Subway Dancer. The ones you call "Tunnel Gunners" I call "Runners"--the kind of pilots that duck out when you turn to confront them. This kind of style can be effective, but it won't enable you to hold your ground against pilots like me: as you accuse me of speed hacking I will chase you down and kill you, despite your running! And then, as you accuse me of aim or damage hacking, I will tear your ship apart with precision born of brave confrontational dogfighting! Once in a while, I will fall back on devious strategy, making you doubt what you're seeing as a mortor/cyclone/smart/napalm missile/fusion blast emerges from the tunnel that you think YOU had part in decided to head down! Abandon all hope of victory, in challenging the Son of Krypton, you have already lost!

As to the ship I fly (Magnum being my main choice): it may look to you like I use it for advantage, but it's a trade-off in my mind. What I could do to you in a Pyro-GL would make you sick to your stomach--all of your fantasies of my needing the Magnum to take you down are just that. I won't even venture to tell you what I could do in a ship like the Phoenix, where from your view I could well be everywhere at once.

Disclaimer: This post contains unusually large amounts of drama for the sole purpose of amusing the author.
Well it is all said here.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I'm not aiming low, and we have not lost..... :x :x :x

Well :oops: ......Today I lost to [SDK]Fire.....one of Ingus's trolls in SD, but not by much considering the force I had to deal with. Geez.....firing triple fusions and forward firing butt bombs while driving a locomotive down hallways is hard to duck in a Phoenix. Then, I get ridiculed for running from it? Now I know why "BIGHEADS" think their good. They like driving their Dad's SUV in a road full of Neons. Such skill. Give Bettina a break.
At least, I took out one of Ingus's secretary's [Gangsta]SuzyQ......and yes, I felt bad going against a fellow female, but hey......going to the dark side was her choice.

It was hard for me to play cause I was only trying to target them, not fellow Dancerites who did not return the favor. They really don't know that I'm trying to save Subway. They just want to play Anarchy. So, on many occasions I was pretty beat up when I confronted the two Morlocks.

I will say at least FIRE and SUZYQ didn't repeatedly typekill me like Freddy and Billy who need a talk on rules of engagement, instead of the kindergarden fighting they do now. It's really called SPORTSMANSHIP!

During the game today, [SDK]Fire did brag that he was better than most of the other SDK players so I think I see a power struggle coming in SDK land very soon. What is "SDK" anyway....."Subway Dancer Kills?".....

My big problem is that I don't know how to get an army together. Going it alone is not so good especially getting ganged up on. How do I get an army and a badge. I want to kill "Ingus of the now" once and for all. Once we get him, the other Gnomes don't matter and we can rename him "Ingus of the before" and be done with it.

A team match between the "Dancerites" and the "Bigheads" on our turf is going to come as soon as I can get an army and badges.

Bettina :wink:

P.S......Want to know a secret?........I think Lord Ingus.......LIKES SUBWAY DANCER, and is a good reason for you BH's to dump him.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol krom thats bull crap. i havent played you in 6 months you noobie.
here ill make up a lil list too.

code wrote:
2)spaceboy

============
total time in game 5 seconds

callsign: - kills: - deaths

krom - 392 - 0

ingus - 13 - 9

ha i own joo!

even if your list was real, it was a game a long time ago, cause you havent owned me in a single game especially in the 6 months i wasnt playing d3. noobie lol. you had one game in your sad little life playing d3 where i was probably just ramming into things, an you hold on to that little list in netgames, letting it marinate in there for a few years, so you pull it out and guess what? it doenst matter cause ive owned you so many times more than youve owned me. you suck balls. lol.

AS for subway dancer... sdk people are nuthin special. i went there waiting for varicouse veins and i saw all of the sdk people fired at them, and guess what, THEY RAN! then ran their little butts off where i still killed them firing vauss down the hallway. 3 of them. boom boom boom 2 times each 6 kills in 3 minutes. all sdk. anyways... little "army" ingus has going is nothing... lol.

bet, you better watch the noobs you were playing with. there was this one guy, terk i think he was sitting there and i was firing a ton of stuff at him. it was obvious he had the wall hack. he started to type and i fired at him to see if what was going on was true, and he said WHOA MY NET LOSS IS 100 help me!!! well, when you have net loss you skip everywhere, and the second your kb goes away your words dont come up, and if u have 100 net loss for more then a second, you disconnect. have fun playin with noobs.
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

lets stop flaming SB. he thinks hes so good n ★■◆● so lets leave him alone cuz us flaming aint gona change the way he thinks :)
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

lol let me beat the crap out of you again, under your zero name. you seem to keep talkin in the grave.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Spaceboy wrote:lol krom thats bull crap. i havent played you in 6 months you noobie.
here ill make up a lil list too.

Code: Select all

...buncha mindless BS...
...more mindless BS...
If you are interested in exact dates/times try: CTF_D1.Descent.cx_1_End_Of_Level_Tue._July._13_2004_2312.stats

Within the last 6 months. :)
bet5187 wrote:I will say at least FIRE and SUZYQ didn't repeatedly typekill me like Freddy and Billy who need a talk on rules of engagement, instead of the kindergarden fighting they do now. It's really called SPORTSMANSHIP!
It's also called â??STFU And Playâ?
Jesus Freak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Jesus Freak »

hehehe. So Spaceboy, do u own me too? What about the other members on III? Or D3K?
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

The reason I may type kill is 1) I have the typing icon blanked out invisible, I can't tell when someone is typing, 2) newbies without class long ago taught me to target typers or any ship that doesnâ??t move first, and 3) 90% of the time people are typing something, it is a complaint or insult towards me, I feel nothing when type/spawn killing someone who is only going to insult me.

If you do not match any of those stereotypes, then I formally apologize for type killing you, however it still cannot be helped.
It doesn't matter that I was in a cubby hole trying to help a new guy and wasn't firing when you were nose to nose with me and THEN fired. (on more than one occasion) You've listed all the excuses. :wink:
"XXXX and Play"? Tsk Tsk Tsk. :roll:
ArcherOmega
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by ArcherOmega »

Trouble with Magnums in SD :D ? Hereâ??s what I do-

â??Tri-fusion w/any 2nd-ary simultaneous comboâ?
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

[quote="ArcherOmega"]Trouble with Magnums in SD :D ? Hereâ??s what I do-

â??Tri-fusion w/any 2nd-ary simultaneous comboâ?
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

bet51987 wrote:... Give Bettina a break.
Hehehe, you've been hanging around Ingus for too long already, Bettina. ;)
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

It doesn't matter that I was in a cubby hole trying to help a new guy and wasn't firing when you were nose to nose with me and THEN fired. (on more than one occasion) You've listed all the excuses. Wink
"XXXX and Play"? Tsk Tsk Tsk. Rolling Eyes
That was me. Like Krom, I have the typing icon blanked out and kill for the same reasons, plus one more: free shield. It astounds me that people in this game so frequently pass up on the life-giving blue orbs. I was low on shields at the time, and with you just sitting there quite possibly typing an attack on me or Krom...no, I'm not about to leave you alone. But had the game been a 1 on 1, I would have left you alone. In a busy Anarchy game, you're dead. Period.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

bet51987 wrote: It doesn't matter that I was in a cubby hole trying to help a new guy and wasn't firing when you were nose to nose with me and THEN fired. (on more than one occasion) You've listed all the excuses. :wink:
"XXXX and Play"? Tsk Tsk Tsk. :roll:
I left one out; anyone who respawns in order to type, deserves to die. :)
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

A Phoenix has class? Give me a break :P. Next time you go into Halcyon, take a look at the "skilled" Phoenix pilot who swoops into the flag room, grabs the flag, and swoops out, before it's even possible for another ship to even get a bead on it. Add to that its lag shield, and it's easy to see why it's been called the "Lamenix," or even more derogatory terms. The Phoenix is the one ship I will never fly; it's even lower than the BP :P. Oh, and how to counter a Magnum packing Fusion? Simple: dodge better :P.

To both sides of this Subway Dancer thing: this has gone beyond ridiculous. Everyone just quit this mindless bickering. Let's look at the facts: on one side, we've got a level that is played exclusively by a significant percentage of D3 players that in no way represents true D3 gameplay. I'm not going to comment either way on the quality of Subway Dancer; that's everyone's own personal opinion. The point is, the strategies required to play in SD are not those required to become a good D3 pilot. The massively overpowered acid missiles are a testament to that. (ROFL at using them as a "tactic" against a Tank; try going into a regular D3 level, and where will you be? :P) On the other side, we've got some of the best D3 players who are attempting to drive people out of exclusively playing SD and into some real, quality D3 levels. While their intentions are good, their methods are causing more factionalization than is healthy for the game. And yes, these people are better than the SD crowd; they've proven so over years of D3, and in some cases D2 and even D1, play. The ability to lob acid homers around in SD does not make one a good D3 player.

So what's the bottom line? All of you "Dancerites," just stop playing the level for a few days. Go out and get in another game, whether it's Anarchy in Waltz'n Matilda, Damage, or Faded Rose, CTF in Veins or Halcyon, Monsterball in Monsterball Reloaded, Team Anarchy in Moria, or whatever else is being hosted. Just get out of SD and try playing as D3 was intended, with the stock weapons, in the best levels out there. If you can find an original D3 level, like The Core, Taurus, or Polaris, that's even better. Whatever you do, take Cyclones off the top of your secondary select list and give SD a rest for a while. You'll be much better D3 players for it, and I can guarantee that you'll have much more fun. To the SDK people: go into those other levels and, instead of hunting these people down, help them to learn. Show them how D3 was meant to be played. Teach them the strategies of Monsterball, of CTF, of Team Anarchy, even of regular Anarchy. Be good role models for this community.

I think that everyone on both sides is capable of doing this. I'm sick and tired of hearing these arguments continue, and I doubt I'm the only one. Let this serve as a challenge to both sides; meet it, and all of D3 will be better off.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

We tried lead by example before Top Gun, the newbies play for a few minutes, get beaten, and run back to SD where they can get kills by just pushing a button.
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

Krom wrote:We tried lead by example before Top Gun, the newbies play for a few minutes, get beaten, and run back to SD where they can get kills by just pushing a button.
Sad, but true.
Top Gun wrote:Whatever you do, take Cyclones off the top of your secondary select list and give SD a rest for a while
There were a couple of newbies in the SD game I played that I never once saw fire a primary.
Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

I do play other games. I like Subway Dancer, Skybox, Waltz'n Matilda, Twilight, Stadium, and any Monsterball. I love Monsterball.
But, you have a job on your hands if you think you can convince your BH's to stop slaughtering us so we can play. Why do you think they've come to Subway? To find and get their 350 kills. It's happened to me plenty of times.

And the Bettina and Ingus thing is juse PRETEND!. This board was becoming boring. Well, almost pretend. I do want to kill Ingus. :wink:

I am willing to go to another game if it's available......but I dont see many at night.
Bettina
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Top_Gun, I don't know the future; I didn't come here to tell the Subway Dancer players how this is going to end, I came here to tell them how it's going to begin: I'm going to close this browser window, and I'm going to show these Dancerites what they don't want them to see: a world without safe-havens or delusions, without rules or boundries--a world.. without shields.

Disclaimer: Any grammatical errors have been made soley for the purpose of calling to mind script from The Matrix. The author probably watches more movies than any human being really should, and has a tan that the Sun had nothing to say about. On the other hand, he may just be the Two...
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Sergeant Thorne wrote:Top_Gun, I don't know the future; I didn't come here to tell the Subway Dancer players how this is going to end, I came here to tell them how it's going to begin: I'm going to close this browser window, and I'm going to show these Dancerites what they don't want them to see: a world without safe-havens or delusions, without rules or boundries--a world.. without shields.

Disclaimer: Any grammatical errors have been made soley for the purpose of calling to mind script from The Matrix. The author probably watches more movies than any human being really should, and has a tan that the Sun had nothing to say about. On the other hand, he may just be the Two...
Nice 8)
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

The funny part is, and the part that nobody ever seems to mention, is that Roadkills Subway, the most popular Subway Dancer server, has the time limit bug so everyone's firing at different rates anyway.

Even if it weren't Subway Dancer, playing on that server would still be no way to judge a person's skill.
MajorHeadcase
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

My .02

Post by MajorHeadcase »

Find a level and ship you enjoy and play, then encourage someone you know to install the game. Those who love Subway, and those who don't, face the same problems. The game is dying. The solution is to play with those who share your level and ship choices then encourage others, not insult them. If someone joins the level your in, the last thing you should do is kick them. Treating people badly is speeding the slow death of Descent. We can't stop the end from coming, only slow it down. Ping, ship differences, and game flaws will always trump true gameplay.
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

ok krom, last 4 months. wow huge difference. i played like 3 times during the summer and i still own you any time im not goofin around lol.

as for tank + tunnel... its actually very easy for the pheonix to win. unless its a tube that barley fits a ship, but if its a tunnel like in halcyon, its easy. fire a conc and some lasers, slide to dodge fusion blob, then kill
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

You don't own Krom. I speak from the experience of owning you and being owned by Krom.
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

bet51987 wrote:I think Lord Ingus.......LIKES SUBWAY DANCER, and is a good reason for you BH's to dump him.
At least you show respect when speaking His name.
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

you dont seem to understand how this community works spaceboy. let me break it down for you:

★■◆● talking is ok when you know someone and are doing the ★■◆● talking to them just as a joke.

★■◆● talking is ok if you can back it up on a consistent basis.

★■◆● talking is ok if its directed at ferno.

★■◆● talking is not ok if its against any members of [NuB].

★■◆● talking is not ok if you are unknown and hence unproven.

★■◆● talking is not ok if you leave games with people you talked ★■◆● to after they killed you 3 or 4 times.

★■◆● talking is not ok if you are a virgin, because virgins command no respect in life.

lets review:

you're a 13 year old soccer playing camper. the only chance for you to have sex in the next 5 years is if you turn pro or save some hot chicks life by killing 3 bears at once with your bare hands. so, -2 points for you. one for being a virgin and one for soccer. nobody in america gives a damn about soccer, but if you can make a fire out of a rock and a stick, thats pretty handy. no point loss for that.

nobody knows who you are. thats -2 because 1, you arent on the friendship level with anyone to be ★■◆● talking as a joke, and also the fact that everyone in this community, because its so small, we know everyone and know who's good and who isn't. we don't know you, most likely becuase you've never shown us anything noteworthy to know you by.

credible sources say you leave when you get your ass kicked, but you say you do some ass kicking. at best, you kick ass sometimes. thats still -1 becuase its inconsistent. you cant talk ★■◆● and then not be able to back it up because you have an off day every other day. leaving after a small ass handing is also -1, as we all know you do it, because 13 year olds do lame ★■◆● like that.

you arent talking to ferno, -1.

you arent talking to anyone in [NuB], +1.

so thats -6 as a grand total for you. sorry, come back later when you can break the 0 barrier.
MajorHeadcase
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by MajorHeadcase »

Spaceboy isn't unknown. He was out of the game for awhile and recently returned. Who made you GOD?
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

i think when you acted like a b1tch and didnt have the balls to accuse me, krom, or mpnkee of hacking to my face it kind of made me your god. dont mumble it under your breath next time, be a man. just because i'm bigger than you and much much better looking doesn't mean i'm not civilised enough to talk it out instead of just punching you or something. no need to fear me dewzer, i'm mostly an ok guy.

so basically, next lan, dont be a pussy and maybe i wont treat you like one.

btw, that herb you gave me and rott. thanks dude, i appreciated it.