INGUS

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Bet51987 »

Ingus....stop hiding in your hole and get out here and play. We know your still around because we see you posting, you little troll. Spaceprincess was here today practicing and were ready.

Subway Dancers have been giving your SDK guys (who should be called FSN (for fusion) a workout. Don't make us come and get you.

Bettina
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

bet51987 wrote:Don't make us come and get you.
with all of your cockiness lately, you must not have realized that perhaps you're a pawn and are about to play right into his plan by coming and getting him, hence leaving subway dancer?

i think you should come out and play. you seem cool, but nobody really knows you because you only play that one level. :(
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

SpaceBoY ?!~? ... What are you eating/smoking/drinking (too much of) ..?! You're gonna spontaneously inconbustulate ! .. like your Avatar is doing... !

Clearly you need to play this wound-up energy out in another D3 level..?... How About Hoard Skybox ? 3 orbs ..? You wear the Black Pyro pants, ... Me in my Yellow Pyro Green Jeans...
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame34.html - sergent throne

Lol kinda funny you guys are worried bout spelling. you sound like my 61 year old-scary looking grammar teacher

(so ok mabye thats part of the reason i mispell every single word.)
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

El Ka Bong wrote:SpaceBoY ?!~? ... What are you eating/smoking/drinking (too much of) ..?! You're gonna spontaneously inconbustulate ! .. like your Avatar is doing... !

Clearly you need to play this wound-up energy out in another D3 level..?... How About Hoard Skybox ? 3 orbs ..? You wear the Black Pyro pants, ... Me in my Yellow Pyro Green Jeans...
.. And Kurrupto, .. Betty does get around, We waltzed in 'Matilda the other night. Now, let's get her and tEH Green-gobs-of-Noobieness Gang into an SLW, .. Polaris, ... classic core, .... etc etc.. Work it up ! .. slowly now...
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

El Ka Bong wrote:
El Ka Bong wrote:SpaceBoY ?!~? ... What are you eating/smoking/drinking (too much of) ..?! You're gonna spontaneously inconbustulate ! .. like your Avatar is doing... !

.. And Kurrupto, .. Betty does get around, We waltzed in 'Matilda the other night. Now, let's get her and tEh Green-gobs-of-Noobieness Gang into an SLW, .. Polaris, ... classic core, .... etc etc.. Work it up ! .. slowly now...
oH oH .. EDITTING WHAT i'M EDITTING .. WHTA i'M ..
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Spaceboy »

what the crap?

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame41.html

lol these things are fun