Spiderman 3, your thoughts?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by snoopy »

TIGERassault wrote:
[]V[]essenjah wrote:Sounds like if Raimi works on the next movie, he is planning to use a Vampire named Morland as the next villain. Rumor has it. Sounds retarded to me. :\\ Vampires= done to death. If he likes Vampires, he should go work on Underworld or Blade. :\\ Spiderman is all about Venom and Goblin.
Perhaps you mean Morlun, who isn't a vampire but can absorb other's life scources.

The only vampire-villan I know of is the man who got bitten by a radioactive bat and turned into a half-vampire-bat at night. IIRC, that was also around the time Spiderman grew an extra four arms, so that might also be a possibility.
The name was Morbius...

And, that was all part of a different plot-line. There was this neogenic crisis that spiderman had- there was this advanced machine called the neogenic recombinator that was supposed to control (to some extent) genetic mutations. The one-armed professor (I don't remember his name) was trying regrow his arm by adding the limb-regerating DNA is lizards into his DNA, in the hope that it would cause him to regrow his arm. This went badly, and it ended up making him unstable, becoming a lizard when he "lost control" and/or got pissed off enough.

Similarly, Morbius accidentally combined his DNA with a bat's, and as a result he could fly around at night, and like a vampire he hungered for human plasma.

At the same time, spiderman got accidentally shot with it, de-stabalizing his spider mutation, causing him to slowly mutate fully into a giant spider, thus the extra arms.... eventually he becomes pretty much fully a spider before the effect is reversed (I don't remember what exactly reversed it)

The recombinator was also used to combine the DNA of some random dude with a scorpion's, thus creating the small-fry villan The Scorpion.

At least in the cartoon this happens on a completely different timeline as the Venom stuff. (I think it was before Venom shows up.)